Spanish Steak






Another quick and easy recipe...serve with spanish rice & beans and a vegetable to make a full meal.

London Broil works well for this...I usually buy sirloin, but if it's not on sale top round is fine. I nearly always have one in the freezer, that way if I've been caught out not having anything for dinner, I can slice it up frozen (it's actually easier to slice) for this or in a stir fry.

Slice your steak as thin as possible. Mix the steak with olive oil, salt, pepper and oregano. Fry in batches until just cooked so as not to get too tough. I find some extra oil does wonders for the taste.





I also slice and cook onions first....my kids don't like it with the onions, so I serve them first and warm thru for us real people.

(Sorry I didn't get a picture of the finished dish....it was gone so quick!)

No comments:

Post a Comment